Code Of Conduct
We are so happy you’re Here.
Our mission is to ensure all people affected by cancer have access to resources, support, and everyday services throughout treatment and beyond. Your engagement and participation in We Are Here’s (“Here”) mission is critical to our continued success.
Here’s Code Of Conduct is grounded in the core values of equity, community, and circularity. Each of us is personally responsible for supporting our core values, which require compliance with Here’s ethical code of conduct. Included below is Here’s Standards of Business Conduct to outline our commitment to uphold that responsibility and to provide guidance to our partners.We are so happy you’re Here.
As we move forward, these standards will help ensure that our values continue to be reflected in every client we serve. A commitment to integrity, acting honestly and ethically, and complying with the letter and intent of the law are critical to our continued success.We are so happy you’re Here.
We know that together we build resilience. Thank you for your partnership.
Carolyn Treviño Jenkins
What We Believe
Spead Is Equity.
The faster we connect our clients to invaluable services, the more we can address resource gaps and reduce overall inequity in access. As a Here Partner, you commit to responding to Here’s clients in a timely and intentional manner. You will provision your service within a timeframe that has been agreed to with Here, and if necessary, you will notify Here and the Client as soon as an issue arises to avoid any lapse in communication.
Spead Is Community.
The larger the Here network becomes, the greater our impact will be in providing support and everyday solutions to those affected by cancer. As a Here Partner, you are an ambassador for Here’s mission, and an integral part of Here’s growth and development. As such, it is expected that you present Here in a positive and accurate manner in all communication about and for the organization.
Balance Is Circularity.
Here is dedicated to creating a virtuous cycle of purposeful value creation that is both personally enriching and community-building. As a Here Partner, you are committed to creating a harmonious, trustworthy, and positive environment for our clients and community, as well as yourself. In addition to providing 1:1 service for our clients, Here may ask you to participate in various community engagement opportunities, such as videos, blogs, and webinars in order to educate the importance of your service as well as share relevant and important information with the Here community.
Standards Of Business Conduct
Seller agrees to not take the following actions:
- Discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, other protected class, or otherwise engage in any abusive or disruptive behavior.
- Use Here Community to (a) to provide or request medical advice, diagnosis or treatment relating to any medical or health-related condition, (b) for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by this Agreement or (c) in a manner that falsely implies Here’s endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to Seller’s affiliation with Here.
- Interact with others in Here Community in a manner which is false, inaccurate, or misleading (directly or by omission).
- Solicit login information or access an account on Here website or Here subscriber portal (collectively, the “Here Site”) belonging to someone else.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of Here Site.
- Attempt to intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information of Here or of its subscribers.
- Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Upload to Here Site or transmit any material that Seller does not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload to Here Site files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, spyware or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Upload to Here Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “phishing” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise.
- Upload to Here Site or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Create a false identity or duplicative accounts for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Here Community representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that Seller uploads to any communication feature.
- Use Here Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access Here Site, or copy, download, distribute or reproduce any content or information on Here Site; or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of these activities; or record, screenshot, nor distribute any Services or part of Here site or events or interactions.
In Simple Terms...
Don't be a jerk. Always be kind.